Sunday, April 24, 2011

TEST PROJECT.

Inbetween I worked for some of the test projects like podo a gaming project. pinky perky promo. burnout trophy cinematics and turok gaming cinematics.

turok test was a challenge for me and Chandru. animator Cameron fielding works were sample for us. It was really wonderful. It was so realistic and hand held cam effect was awesome. Some how we came upto the approval of animation but the project bounced may be because of some budget issue. My studio not giving me permission to share those works with you. Cameron is a highly talented animator his tips and talk on animation are really useful for me. Because it is some time explains the ground reality we the animators face to execute our task I would like to suggest you to visit his blog FLIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment